As this is a place of honesty, I’m going to put my hands up and admit that this week’s photos aren’t really a true representation of our week. In reality, we saw far too much screen-time and “I’m bored” echoed on repeat. Yes folks, it’s the school holidays!
Here is week 15 in pictures…
1. The sun finally shone over Bluestone, just as it was time to go to bed! Beautiful sky though.
2. There was an awesome Lego wall at Bluestone where the kids busied themselves for hours.
3. This beautiful shrub in our garden only blooms for around 4 weeks of the year, sadly it’s on its way out.
4. Screen time was broken up with some fun in the garden, where the sun finally made an appearance!
5. I taught my boy how to make a cheese sauce – he will make a lovely husband one day
6. Yes, it’s National Siblings Day (only in the US!) and I managed to capture a brief snapshot of harmony.
7. That’s Easter covered then!
* * *
I think that you all spotted Reggie last week, dicing with death on the snooker table.
This week is much, much harder. You’ll have to put your specs on for this one! Good luck and until next week…